Saturday 30 April 2011

SOOC Saturday

This was the last photo taken from my camera today and was pretty much the only view we saw all day. Our plan was to take the kids fishing at Lake Burrembeet. We packed Dads car and by 10am we were on the road. Realising on the way that we had no bait we decided to wait till we got there to buy some. We found the burrembeet caravan park who told us that the lake had blue algae in it and that the nearest bait shop was back in Wendoree. After finding nothing there we went into Ballarat where we were told about another place in Wendoree but again turned up nothing. Dad decided to drive out to beuford where again there was nothing. We ended up coming home where Nevaeh shadowed her Bop all night! Late night for us all tonight pigging out on KFC, lollies and chocolate eggs. I'm really enjoying this time with my Dad just one-on-one, its exactly what I need as I'm trying to figure out who I am again. The kids are also enjoying their poppy around. Don't forget to post your photo for SOOC Saturday, here's that link again..
SOOC Saturday

2 replied:

Just Writing said...

I like that view. I've always liked wide open spaces, :)

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Yeah, the kids and i loved counting cows and sheep. By the time we got home I had a numb bum!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia