Thursday 7 April 2011

Miss me?

I have so missed blogging!! Last week my laptop decided to just blow up on me. Luckily it was the motherboard and not the hard drive which although expencive I can get repaired without losing any photo/video/music files.Today I brought myself a telstra touch tablet for a bargain and am struggling with it. I have no idea on how to upload photos on here which is going to drive me nutso so please bare with me!!

So let me catch you all up..

Kids are keeping me sane. We have been baking, packing, cleaning And going on little picnics together. Nevaeh has come out of her shell and well Jie is just a whole different boy.. still testing the bounderies.. pushing my buttons.. but, making us smile with his wakky sence of humou r, silly made up songs and caring personality.

Nevaeh now sits with Jie and I at the table, drinks from a big girl cup and walked home the other day from the library. I can't believe how much she has grown.

I've been struggling a little but am confident because I have been here before I know I can do it again!! I am feeling a little isolated, a bit lonely and feel betrade.

Matt is in Darwin.. on his way to WA with his mates (that he only just met) they have promised him a job as a farmhand or something. Which is good news for us because we're FREE to do what we like now!!

I'm nurvous, but more excited to start this new chapter in mine and the kids lives!! Wooo bring it on I say!!

-Mel

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia