Wednesday 9 January 2013

Thank You Father

Thank you Dad for..
  • The cuddles
  • The kisses
  • The loves
  • The late nights
  • Making room in your bed for me
  • Leaving the light on
  • Watching beauty and the beast with me
  • Driving around (at ungodly hours) to get me back to sleep
  • Teaching me right from wrong, how to be strong, how to be persistent, proud, honest, caring, humble, thankful, courageous, kind, appreciative, respectful and how to lose like a winner. 
  • Late nights
  • Working hard to provide for your family
  • Teaching me how to walk, kick a footy, ride a bike, cast in a fishing rod, fly a kite, bounce a ball, how to swim, ride a horse, spend money wisely, use the correct pronunciation, think for myself, depend only on myself, live in the moment and make the most of what I have.
  • Listening
  • Putting me first
  • Defending me
  • Saying you love me
  • Telling me I am beautiful
  • Pushing me on the swings
  • Brushing my hair
  • Keeping my secrets
  • The laughter
  • Tucking me in
  • Watching me fall asleep
  • Allowing me to make my own mistakes
  • Saying sorry
  • Keeping me safe
  • Answering all of my "But Why" questions
  • Supporting me
  • Watching me at my school concerts
  • Wanting better for me
  • Thinking of me
  • The holidays
  • The discipline
  • Holding my hand
  • Cooking with me
  • Dancing with me
  • Eating with me
  • Standing beside me
  • Loving my children
  • Teaching my children 
  • Correcting my children
  • Allowing me to be me
  • Memories abundance

Thank you Father for my father 49 years ago..

    Proverbs 4 My children, listen to what your father teaches you. Pay attention, and you will have understanding.

    1 replied:

    Yumesh Pulami said...

    nice & great thoughts.

    Post a Comment

    © 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

    Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia