Saturday 31 August 2013

In His perfect timing..

So, my blog log tells me that I have not been blogging quite as often as I used to. Friends who read (or rather, want to read) my blog have been asking why. And the truth is, I dont really know why.. I used to blog about anything and everything. I used to blog about the kids firsts, their cute little sayings or take part in a few cute bloghops. But the truth is I have just been very unmotivated. Uninspired even. I get sidetracked from documenting the new things the kids are doing. My days have become a little lonelier since Nevaeh is now at Kindergarten 3 times a week and I have been so busy trying to create a life I love in my parenting, faith and home that my time and effort is usually in one of those three things at any one time. But something else BIG has happened this past week.. With the kids now at school and kinder I am now able to do something with my own life.. I have realized that I am a Mum. That is 'what' I am and all I have been for the last 8 years. But I'm still yet to find out who I am and now have the opportunity to actually be whoever I want to be.. Since the age of 15, I've always wanted to be a youth worker. That was my dream. After falling pregnant at 16, my dream was pushed to the back of my mind and all the joys of parenting came first. 8 years later, here I am, finally able to follow my dreams and although most of my high school friends have pursued their dreams God has lead me here, now a student, beginning my journey to be a youth worker. I had my first week this week and I know within that I am exactly where I am meant to be. My dreams are finally becoming a reality and I am so excited!! Life is so amazing right now. Jie is doing great in School, Nevaeh is loving Kinder and I am on my own journey! Can life get any better than this right now? I think not. I'm in awe of God's work in my life and for my life. "In His perfect timing" I remember someone once saying to me.. Thank you Jesus!

1 replied:

Stepping into Motherhood said...

I wish you the best of luck. Working with kids is a really fulfilling life choice. It will be trying on some days but the rewards will be totally worth it.
Angela @ Time with A & N

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia