Monday 15 December 2014

Bacchus Marsh Christmas Twilight Market & Outdoor Movie Night!

On Saturday night we as a family attended the Bacchus Marsh Christmas Twilight Market & Outdoor Movie Night event hosted by the Derek Foden Rover Crew (18-26yrs Section of Scouting). Never heard of them? Me either but you can find out more about them here..

It was a wonderful event which a lot of the community got involved in including us.

We enjoyed watching Shrek the Halls and The Grinch on the grass while munching on duritos and lollies.

But the highlight of my night was when my darling girl fell asleep in my arms.. Then my big boy reached his arms over from behind to snuggle me.. Such a beautiful way to end a wonderful night!

Thanks a bunch for all the hard work to everyone involved on the night..

We had a blast!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia