Tuesday 4 February 2020

First 10 songs that play on Shuffle



Songs say a lot about a person, so I thought you guys could get to know me through my playlist. Have you ever wanted to checkout your friends playlist? their car playlist? or their shower playlist? I'm going to press shuffle on my phone playlist and write down the first 10 songs that play..


Believe - Cher
Takeaway - The Chainsmokers
Father and Son - Cat Stevens
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days
Hope - The Chainsmokers
I'm the One - DJ Khalid
Cats in the Cradle - Harry Chaplin
Heal the world - Michael Jackson
God of Wonders - Paul Baloche
Don't Call Me Baby - Madison Avenue

Well that was interesting! I don't even remember downloading Cher but The Chainsmokers coming up twice is totally me! I love The Chainsmokers, Missy Higgins, Kygo and Ed Sheerans old stuff so they were bound to pop up! Anyhoo.. There is a glimpse into my playlist. I'm surprised no Christmas songs came up because every time we're in the car, my kids have to skip the Christmas songs. They always tell me to delete them but as I do I blink and its Christmas again so now I just leave them on there. They get so embarrassed if we have company in the car. But I'm sure we will all laugh about it one day!

Feel free to share yours below! I'd love to hear them..


0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia