Sunday 10 May 2020

Mothers Day 2020

This year's Mothers Day was a little bit different to previous years!

This year, I woke up early, 6am early (since this quarantine period I find myself getting everything I need done and find by 8pm I'm bored of TV so I go to bed) and so I made myself a lovely fresh breakfast which consisted on homemade garlic and cheese bread, roasted pumpkin, rocket, cherry tomatoes (my fave), cucumber and pumpkin seeds. It was so yummy and this year the kids slept in.

Today we got dressed up, did our hair but had no place to be. So be took some photos in the back yard with Max jumping up on us between shots! Which sort of made it more fun. Plus, I am his Mum too remember ;)



Our afternoon was spent with Jie and I watching one of my favorite movies - Elizabeth Town. I didn't think he would watch it all with me but he did and actually enjoyed it and recommended it to a friend afterwards! I messaged a few of my friends and fellow solo super Mums a Happy Mothers Day before Nevaeh and did each others nails.

The kids have just gone for a walk to get their 20 minutes of exercise a day and to get some sweets for later. They're buying drinks, dessert and snacks for later.

Tonight Jie is cooking us dinner which I'm looking forward to and we'll likely watch another favorite movie of mine because there is nothing else to do..

$1600 fines if you leave your house for reasons other than seeking medical attention, shopping, working or exercise.

So snacks and foxtel it is!

1 replied:

Natasha Hurst said...

Sounds like a lovely day Mel xo

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia