Sunday 15 August 2021

1 Year Together

Today we took a drive down the coast to where it all began.
In two days David and I will have been together for 1 year. 
On our very first date I met David in Corio and he took me for fish ‘n chips on the Torquay water front.
We called the kids from the car so they knew I was okay, after all I was practically meeting a stranger.. 
Almost 12 months later, we; as a family went to the same fish ‘n chip shop and ate together in the same place David and I did on our first date. 
Tuesday will be our 1 year but we will both be working and David will be home late.
So this time together today is just that extra bit spesh!
1 year of falling completely in love with each other. 
Flaws and all. 
I’m so happy, the kids and him have great relationships and even my Dad says he’s the one..

1 year down, the rest of our lives together to go! 











0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia