Wednesday 21 August 2024

My Best Buys (this season)

This mug (my new absolute fave!)


This Beanie  (a birthday gift)


This slow cooker (my fave colour)


This Digital Photo Frame (for my bedroom)


 This Francesca Bracelet  (for my friend Milly Vanilly!)



This Storm Hoodie (which I have been wearing almost daily this winter)



Swapping Disney to Stan (and binge watching Yellowstone)

Kraken Black Spiced Rum (for the hard days)


This Duel Charger (good to charge both my work phone and my one)

Gold Pass to The Comics Lounge (for when we need a good night out)

Click on any of the highlighted labels above the pics to see where to buy these from for yourself..

What have you been enjoying most this season?..

2 replied:

Joanne said...

These sound like wonderful buys!

Kim Carberry said...

Ohh! What fab things. I love that beanie and the bracelet is so pretty. I did not know duel chargers were a thing! I need one! x

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia