Monday 26 August 2024

On my plate #MealPlanningMonday


 First of all, I don't think I have ever used a hashtag in my title before today..

Why didn't I think of that?

Inspired by Kim's post last Monday here is what is on my plate this week..


Monday

Beef Schnitzel with Potato Salad

Tuesday

Pork Bolognese

Wednesday

Baked Potato

Thursday

Steak and Chips

Friday

Crispy Chicken with Roasted Pesto Potatoes

Saturday

Fish 'n Chips

Sunday

Roast Lamb with baked potato, carrot, corn and pumpkin.


Here are a few pics of what I ate last week..


Curried Sausages with white rice..


Homemade pizza on flatbread.


A meat pie with scalloped potato and veggies.


Satay chicken, spinach, tomato and avo wraps 

What’s on your menu this week?

2 replied:

Joanne said...

So many yummy meal ideas! Tonight we're having chicken fajita/rice bowls.

Kim Carberry said...

Thank you for the mention and good luck with the meal planning. It sounds like you have a tasty week of food planned!
Those curried sausages look so good and the satay chicken. x

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia