Friday 2 September 2011

Family Update

Okay so I thought while I had a little minute to myself I'd let you guys all know what our family has been up to these past two weeks. The past week we have sent out postcards to places like India, Croatia, Germany, The Netherlands, Canada, South Africa, USA and Taiwan. Jiedyn is learning so much about the world around him we even got given to us a pair of chop sticks, which I cant seem to find.

We have been seeing alot more of Uncle Allan, he came over three times this week to help me out while Jiedyn's been sick with asthma and the flue. He also helped me pull down the Christmas lights yesterday while he was here. I'm scared of heights and being even two steps on a ladder scares the jeepers out of me. All Allan did was reach up his hands and pulled them down.

Guess what we now have? The Magic Bullet! It only cost me $25!! Bargain or what? I cant wait to make my own guacamole and I'm planning on making my very first cheesecake tomorrow while the boys are out fishing. That should be fun..

Pop is coming over tomorrow and staying for the night, the boys are going on a fishing trip while us girl prepare a Fathers Day celebration to remember..

Other than that not much else to report, I'm putting Jie's school enrollment forms in next week and hopefully be going for my learners in the next two weeks!! I am terrified of driving but it needs to be done, I cant have the kids walking around forever and they have been at me to go to the beach.. I keep telling them 'one day'.

Never ending washing, vaccuming, mopping and dishes.. trying to potty train little Miss 2 and well, she wants nothing to do with it. She had her MCHN apt. the other day too, they were a bit concerned about her not talking as much as she should. I'm not worried, with a Mum like me and a big brother like Jie she's lucky to get a word in.. I have been reading to her alot more while Jie is at preschool and have been taking her dummy off her during the day. She will get there..

So I hope all our readers have a fabulous Fathers Day weekend! Stay safe if driving and spoil those Dads!!




2 replied:

Nora said...

Hello! stopping by through MBC. Nice blog you have going, i look forward to reading it. Also, nice jam you got playing, haha. I am all grooving to it :P

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Thanks for following along! and leaving a comment :]

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia