Saturday 8 October 2011

My First Blog Award


I am quite excited about receiving my very first blog award! It comes from Shelomita over at CuteCoconut.

Before I pass this on I must first do these two things..

1. Thank the person who gave it to me. So a very big and whole hearted ThankYou to Shelomita! Its great that you enjoy my blog!

2. I must put together 7 things that make me - Me!

> I am a TwitFace! I love twitter and Facebook!
> I'm a strict Mum. I love my kids enough to discipline them
> I eat take away two days a week..
> I don't drive, I walk everywhere.
> My music list is full of great Christian songs.. full of praises!
> I tend to say "I'll do it tomorrow" a lot!
> and I'm a Daddies girl!

And tonight I am passing this award to these 15 people because they're blogs keep me coming back for more:
  1. Caroline at Food and Art
  2. Alla at Bible Orphan Ministry
  3. Amy over at Things I never knew
  4. Cara at Chasing Roman
  5. The busy mom over at Busy Mom Recipes
  6. Katherine at Saffron Threads
  7. Michelle at The CMS Family Blog
  8. Dan at Dan Dumitriu
  9. Elle at Grits & Glamour
  10. Victoria over at Live in my heart
  11. Alicia at More Than Words
  12. The team over at ABC Wednesday
  13. Penny at A Penny For Your Thoughts
  14. Nicole at Walking Around With My Heart On The Outside
  15. The Wondering Sheep at Tales from a Wondering Sheep
Congratulations to all of you and Thanks again Shelomita!!

5 replied:

Amy said...

Thank you! :) I've only been reading your blog for a short time but it's one of my new favorites.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we have that in common Amy! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Oh cool... thanks Mel :D

Anonymous said...

More than welcome Nic xo

Vicki said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia