X1 Large Bowl
X1 Roasting trayx1 Grater
X1 chopped onion
X1 handful of grated carrot
500g of beef mince
500g of sausage mince
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Using your hands mush together the sausage and beef mince.
- Add the egg and mush some more
- Add in the onion and any other veggies still mush mush mushing
- Once all the ingredients are evenly combined gradually add the bread crumbs until the mix is less gooey
- Make a ball using the whole mix and put it onto the oiled roasting tray
- Add roasting veggies and roast for an hour and a half
- Leave for a further few minutes, slice and serve!
- Whatever doesn't get eaten wrap up to put on sandwiches for lunch. (I think this is secretly why my Dad used to make it)
- Want to see what the outcome is? Try it!