Easy, simple and when made from the heart.. delicious!
150g Plain Flour
50g Caster sugar
100g butter (softened)
1. Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
2. Grease a baking tray
3. Put the plain flour, caster sugar and butter ingredients together in a large bowl and rub the mixture together between your thumbs and fingertips until the texture becomes moist like play doh. If you are adding any other ingredients do this now, if the mixture feels a little dry, simply add a spoon of warm water.
4. Take a small handful of dough and roll in your palm until you have a ball of dough.
5. Put the ball of dough onto the greased baking tray and press flat with a fork (the mixture will be gooey and try to fall apart, if it's too dry add two teaspoons of water.)
6. Once all the mixture is divided into cookies, bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Add decorations when the cookies are still warm and soft!