Sunday 27 February 2011

Funny bones..

Today I knocked my funny bone on the hallway door handle. I know pretty lame subject for a Sunday night post but I finally got the answer to why it's called a funny bone [click here]. It also got me thinking of things in my life that have made me laugh. Not just giggle but really laugh!


Here are my top 5..

  1. My Dad always saying sausage instead of sorry. Then my son randomly coming out with Sausage after doing something wrong at the age of 3!
  2. Taking random photo's of Matt on the toilet.. then using them to get what I want.. like the last M&M etc.
  3. Walking to the hospital while I was in labour with my daughter when Mr 5 decided to start walking up the hill (opposite direction to the hospital and still half asleep) When we finally caught up to him and explained that we had to get to the hospital he so innocently said "But we have to go to the park first". I was randomly laughing while I was in labour.
  4. Walking into the lounge room to find Daddy Matt reading a book to Jie while both wearing jocks on their heads.
  5. And the Fifth funniest moment would have to be my sweet Missy Moo saying "hot" at least 20 times a day.. I'm sure if I still had the monitor in her room she would say it in her sleep. Everything is hot.. even icy poles!!
I hope you enjoyed reading this random post as much as I loved writing it. What is your most memorable funny moment?

5 replied:

Lisa Erin said...

'Random' is like Jell-o...there's always room. :)

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

I have never heard that expression before Lisa!! Learning new things everyday!!

The Mother Experiment said...

How very cute. What a lovely funny family you have.

katherine said...

Ha Ha love them! I need to find a bit more fun I think.

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Thanks Karlee and Kat for your comments! You are fun Kat.. I love reading your blog! It's THE most fun blog I read.. Never a dull moment.. I miss you guys xx

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia