Sunday 5 June 2011

Cold Sunday: Sleeping

Honestly I couldn't think of a better way to spend a cold and windy Sunday afternoon than the way the kids did..





The kids slept for three hours today, I guess their Poppy must have worn them out over the weekend. I heard that while the boys were at the footy yesterday afternoon Jie kicked 55 goals! He's going to play for the Tigers he told me! Nevaeh and I spent the day singing nursery rhymes, cooking roast beef and eating starburst lollies. The roast was sensational.. I'll know to cook more next time!

2 replied:

kelvin s.m. said...

...haha... i envy their times... how i wish i could go back from my childhood once more... now i'm 20 and recently graduated in college... ah, how fast these changes are...(:

Brightest blessings!

~Kelvin

Anonymous said...

Not a care in the world these two!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia