Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tuesday Night: Lunchbox Makeover




On Tuesday night while the kids were in bed and I was watching Australias Got Talent I was thinking of ideas on how to get Jiedyn excited to go back to pre-school. He hadn't been in a little under two months because of issues with his father and was feeling a little nervous. I decided to makeover his lunchbox with chuggington, dinosours, smiley, stars and christmas stickers. Wednesday morning he was super excited to go to preschool to show it to his friends and teachers. His nerves were long gone as he hung up his bag and went staight in forgetting to give me a kiss.. A job well done Mum!

4 replied:

Toni Rose said...

niceee!! congrats Jiedyn !

Anonymous said...

Thank you Toni :) I'm super proud!

Catrina said...

Great idea! Following you from MBC! Feel free to visit me at www.frugalfunchallenge.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks Catrina!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia