Thursday 9 June 2011

Thursday Night: Before Bed


Tonight while the kids were in bed I decided to pull out the pop corn, a scary movie (Paranormal Activity 2) and a bottle of vanilla coke. After almost talking myself out of it (because I totally scared myself with the first one ending up sleeping in Jiedyns bed that night) I managed to press play, pig out and only jump once. I have to say, it wasn't as scary as the first one. No need to hop into Jie's bed tonight, or even sleep with the lamp on I think I might grab my book, as I'm wide awake now, and get some reading done! Tell me, did you get scared when you saw it?

9 replied:

jlhey said...

I have not seen Paranormal Activity 1 or 2. I'm too scared.. :/
What caught my eye in this post was Vanilla Coke!! Jealous!!
They stopped selling it where I live. I have to add my own vanilla!

Anonymous said...

Oh really! Yeah some shops here don't sell it too.. but one shop does, and you gotta get in quick! I have to hide it at the back of the pantry from my kids. Its strictly milk or water with the occassional cordial in our house!

vanita said...

the first one scared the life out of me and only because it reminded me of moments from a place i lived 23 years ago. now that place was creepy.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in ghosts.. I watched the first one trying to convice myself it was all made up. It didn't work. I was looking for the fishing line glare but there was none.. very scary!

Faith said...

I thought the second was scarier than the first. I think it was because there was a child involved. That's what got me!

Anonymous said...

It kind of made me feel sick how they have innoscent babies/toddlers in movies such as that one. I wonder what the Mum thought.. its not something that I would allow. Poor boy.. he didn't have to 'act' I really would have been scary for him..

Ann Jones said...

I haven't seen either of the movies, I'm too much of a wimp for horror movies :)New follower from MBC, have a great day!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

LOL.............

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for all comments & follows!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia