Friday 10 June 2011

Scrapbooking Challenge 2011


I have been a member of Ingeborg's Scrapbooking Competition blog now for five months. Each month she posts up a black and white sketch which we then scrap up, photograph and email to her. She posts up our layouts in the order of date received, numbers them then at the begining of the next month a random gernerator picks the number of the winning layout!

Since being a member I have had more motivation to scrap and am learning so much from her site! If you like scrapbooking, you should join in..











4 replied:

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Hi Melissa, just a quick message to let you know I added your layout to my blog. I love to inspire people with my sketches and I am glad you enjoy my blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Lacey said...

Great pages! I havent scrapbooked in a very long time...
I really love your background! What a creative idea!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lacey! You should take it up again :D

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia