Tuesday 28 February 2012

New Books..

Finally my book arrived today from the United States. [[$30 including delivery]] I have started using GoodReads to try to motivate me to read more and although I downloaded the E-book to my puter last month I wanted my own copy. I'm glad I did because I like reading all over the house. It's not possible to read my laptop on the toilet or in the bath, but a book - Easy as! I can't wait to get my nose into this one. I have heard only good things of it and really wanted to read it before the movie comes out. You can find the book info + the trailer here. Looks really good and I plan to beg Matt to take me to see the movie when it comes out.. how can he say no?!




0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia