Friday 14 September 2012

Kiss and Make-Up!


Nevaeh, since our girls weekend, has taken a liking to Make-Up. I think its cute and so I brought her a childrens beauty pack from the local store.

Today we sat in front of her dresser mirror and beautified each other. Nevaeh, I discovered today is a lips girl. She mixed lipgloss, sparkles and eye shadow to make a shiny blue lip stick. After applying it thickly onto my lips this came out of hers..

You look amazing Mummy, you look like me, like a princess! 

I'm absolutely loving the time I can spend with her at the moment. And I think I treasure it more knowing that once she is in school I'll hardly see her like I do Jie. 

Stamping and Baking is on the to-do list this afternoon.. Check out our Facebook or Twitter to see photos of the fun we're having later..

3 replied:

Mireille said...

so cute:)

my2preciousboys said...

cute!

TinaB said...

My daughter is getting into lip gloss and glittery tattoos. I love that she is finally embracing her girly side. I have tried to do the same to encourage her..

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia