Wednesday 19 September 2012

Splish, Splosh, Splash!

It seems that the most fun Nevaeh and have together is while picking Jie up from the bus stop in the afternoons. Yesterday, come 3 o'clock, the rains came and instead of trying to fight Nevaeh to stay off the wet grass, out of the mud and out of the puddles I embraced the opportunity have Nevaeh pull on her gum boots and step in them all!





The best puddles seemed to be on the side of our road and so it wasn't much fun until I allowed her to jump around in a few while there were no cars around. When we got home she stripped at the door and said. 
Thanks for letting me jump in the puddles Mum! 
Makes the rinsing, scrubbing, washing and drying of her bottoms worthwhile! 

1 replied:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, such an adorable lil kid!
Where I stay it barely rains, so when it does rain we just forget everything and go full speed ahead outside because we have no idea when the next time it will ever rain...so my advice, enjoy it...enjoy it all!!!LOL!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia