Thursday 2 February 2023

Partner Quiz

I saw this on Facebook tonight and thought I’d give it a go on my partner David.

Rules: WITHOUT prompting, ask your husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other, friend these questions and write EXACTLY what they say. 
The outcome can be hilarious. (You might be shocked at how well or little they know you).

•What is something I say a lot? You love me?

•What makes me happy? The beach

•How tall am I? 5foot8?

•What's my favourite thing to do? Sleep and Work

•What do I do when you're not around? Miss me..

•What makes you proud of me? Everything you do and how high you’ve gotten at work!

How do I handle the worst situations? You go for a drive to clear your head or go to where there is water or the beach.

•What is my favourite food? Well at the moment KFC sliders, we’ll not anymore, maybe the chicken thing you make? Like butter chicken and coconut rice. 

•What is my favourite restaurant? Back to Bacchus 

•Where is my favourite place to visit? Lakes Entrance maybe? Or Inverloch.

•Do you think you could live without me? Hell no! 

•How do I annoy you? Oh fuck, how do you not annoy me? It’s a long list, I can’t put everything.. tickle me, rub me up the wrong way, you love annoying me.. it’s your main priority! 

•Who is my celebrity crush? Ben Affleck 

•You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with? Could be ducking anyone, could be Rachy, but maybe Nat! I don’t know how bad Nat is. If you were still friends with Zo, I’d say her but I doubt you and rach are good girls! 

•What's my best feature? Can’t write that on the internet, fine, I’ll say.. eyes!

•What do I hate? Hate?.. Hate um.. Mornings!

•What is my fav drink? At the moment Coke. 

•What gets my temper started? Ha. … people that whinge! 

•What's my shoe size? 6?.. I don’t actually know your shoe size!

•Describe me in four words? Beautiful, Loving, Caring and I don’t know if I can put the other one on there.. okay.. sexual.

All these answers were straight from my partner. He knows me so well in most things but not my shoe size! I loved doing this with him tonight. It really filled my cup. I’m not sure I’d be good at answering these for him but I love that he did these for me. So cute!





Maybe try it with your partner!

1 replied:

Joanne said...

So fun! My husband would have zero clue with my shoe size either.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia