Tuesday 20 March 2012

Our Chosen Wedding Songs..

Since I can't share any photos of us on our wedding day with you guys just yet (Unless you snuck on twitter or facebook) I thought I'd share the three songs we had played at our wedding..
 
^Walked down the isle with my Dad..

^Final kiss and danced with the kids to this song..
^A song to describe and celebrate our family..

 I would also like to give a special thanks to a few friends and family members who made my day yesterday that extra special.. Katherine Kelly, Zoe Trista and Penny Shilling thank you girls for standing beside me not only today but throughout the whole time I've known you! Alison Macaulay and Lauren Cameron thank you ladies for making me feel like Britney Spears for a day, I so cant wait to see the photos you caught!! My Dad, for keeping me smiling as we were walking down the isle and for giving me away which I know was so hard for him to do. Allan Fletcher, my dearest brother for being there and holding me so tight at the end.. Leon Baker for loving and accepting Jiedyn and I as part of the Baker family, and also to Robyn Baker who I felt for the first time accept me as her daughter, that was so special to me! I'd like to say a MASSIVE thanks to Marie Jean Hamilton for doing my hair, Jenny Parry for the divine Cake and also to Mark Shilling for being Matthew's bestest man yesterday! We love and appreciate each and every one of you and thank you for making our wedding and reception everything it was and more!!

 Photos to come!!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia