WOW! I wonder whats up there..
Look! There's Tiger Land!!
The people look like ants..
I can squish the cars with my little finger..
Look! a worm..
Is that a boat?..
I can see the mountains..
Maybe the flash was not a great idea..
I can see Flemington Racecourse!
Where does the water finish and sky start?..
Looking down to where we just were.. (zoomed in)
For those thinking of going and need per-swaying here are some facts and figures for you!!
- Skydeck 88 is the highest public vantage point in the southern hemisphere.
- Eureka is 984.3ft / 300 meters in height.
- The top of the tower can flex up to 600mm in high winds.
- Two 300,000 litre water tanks on levels 90 & 91 prevent any excess swaying.
- The lifts travel at more than 9 metres per second making them the fastest in the southern hemisphere.
- 3,680 stairs - 92 storeys - 52,000 square meter windows.
- The glass on Eureka's top 10 levels is 24 carat gold plated.
- Eureka used 110,000 tonnes of concrete and weighs 200,000 tonnes.
- Eureka's white horizontal lines represent the linear markings on a surveyors measuring staff.
Still not convinced?
Do what I did and claim free tickets using your Coles fly buys points! You need not pay a thing! You wont regret it..