Thursday 31 October 2013

I love awards! Do you?

Tonight I have been nominated for a reward by one of my new found friends of blogging! I love knowing that my blog is reaching thousands but also that people a generally interested in reading the things happening in our beautiful life. Steph passed this award on to me as the award motto is:

The Sunshine Award is a award given to bloggers by other bloggers who they think are "positively and creatively inspiring others in the blogosphere" (unknown)..

and because as a new blogger she has my support when it comes to navagating around the sometimes overwhelming blogsphere. So far she is doing an amazing job and her blog looks fabulous and also has great content! You can find her and her beautiful blog here..

Thanks Steph for this amazing opportunity!
Keep shining my friend!!


Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge your nominating blogger
2. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer your nominating Blogger 11 questions that they provided for you.
4. Pick 11 Bloggers to nominate for this award.
5. Post 11 questions of your own for those 11 Bloggers to answer for you.

The Facts

1. Motherhood has been the most amazing experience of my life to date. While getting married and being baptised are also way up there I just love the every day challenges that comes with raising my kids. No day is ever the same. I love that..
2. I absolutely LOVE celebrating Christmas. Its one of the only times I will go all out! Christmas is bigger than birthdays in our home. Because we don't celebrate Christmas with family, I started our own family tradition a few years ago by creating our first advent calender. Since then every year we have our set traditions like our whipped cream fights and baking for our neighborhood, but also have a chance to create new and fun memories each year as the kids get older.
3. We don't do Santa. 
4. I am again addicted to Facebook.. 
5. At the moment I am reading The Hunger Games. But more than that, I'm actually enjoying it and find myself up late reading it. 
6. I am also crazy about Instagram.
7. I am about the only person I know that still quotes Disney movies.. I almost have all the childrens classics on video and watch them more than my kids. Lion king has to be my all time favorite!
8. US only giveaways still bug me.
9. I always look for the finer details in everything.
10. I'm looking at possibly getting the gastric band.
11. On the inside I am still 17yo.


My answers to Steph's nominated Questions

1. What is your favorite memory? Wow, I never thought I would actually have to think about this. Um, Feeling part of a family.. A church family and a foster family at the same time. I will never forget how good that felt.
2. What is your biggest fear? That if  I die while my kids are young, that they will be left with no one and nothing. There is not one person in this world who loves and knows them like I do. That is my biggest worry and most of the reason I blog. I want them to always have a peice of me and to remember all the good times we had together.. I want them to follow Jesus and keep our traditions. Nothing would make me prouder.
3. What is your favorite food? Chicken Parma, chips and Salad from the local pizza place. Delivered!
4. How long have you been blogging for? On and off since 2005.
5. If you could do anything what would you do? Drive.
6. What is your favorite holiday? One which is cheap and has meals included.
7. What helps you get out of writers block? To do lists.. scribbling notes as things happen.
8. What brings you the greatest joy as a parent? So much Joy.. But the biggest one is when my children play and get along together. Makes me smile. Or when they jump in my bed and I have two kids and two cats in bed with me. So Joyful.
9. What do you struggle with the most as a parent? Discipline Strategies.
10. What is your favorite way to de-stress? A phone call to my besty. Just being able to release my frustration and talk to someone who loves and understands me..
11. What is your number one blogging advice for new bloggers? Be you.. Bring your personality to your blog and don't hold back!

And my nominees are:

and one to make you grow!
SingleMumof1


Answer Honestly

  1. Last movie you watched
  2. A dinner you make most often
  3. Something your saving for
  4. Last party you went to
  5. Biggest lesson learned in your life to date
  6. Who was the last person you emailed
  7. Who you call on when you need a favor
  8. 3 things you love about your current job
  9. Last thing you brought off ebay
  10. What your to-do list looks like this week
  11. Happiness is..
I can't wait to hear your replies..

1 replied:

Unknown said...

I love your answers! The holiday response made both me and the hubs laugh. Well he more grunted and said I couldn't agree more. I also struggle with #9. Thank you so much for participating!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia