Friday 3 January 2014

My goals for 2014 are to..

- keep counting the moments and making the moments count!
- listen more to my children's wants and needs individually.
- create a home I love to be in.
- be 100% honest.
- search for and be thankful for the blessings in my live each and every day.
- look for validation, support, encouragement and wisdom from the Lord and trust in his comfort, timing and protection of this family.
- try new recipes and taste the flavors of the world.
- discover and explore new places.
- Believe in myself enough to want a better life for me.
- Get more involved with the kids education and encourage them to reach their full potential.
- worship more as a family.
- forgive.
- learn something new.
- be more patient.
- judge less.
- pray.
- lead my family to love, be kind and be courageous.
- do what is right, even if it means standing alone.
- stay together.








4 replied:

Anonymous said...

You know. For a while I've been wondering what the heck that 'carlt....' drink was. Now I can see. It's a stubby holder! HAHA

jennifer anderson said...

my kind of girl!

Unknown said...

Awesome goals for the new year! And I love the pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome goals, WOW I am impressed. I can't wait to keep up with you on them.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia