Monday 9 March 2015

My Second Baby Questioniare

1. WAS YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY PLANNED?  
Yes, we wanted a sibling for Jiedyn

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? 
No but Nevaeh's father and I had been together for 2 years prior

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?  
Scared, nervous.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? 
Yes but it wasn't on our mind to abort her.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 
20 years old.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? 
Morning sickness and a pregnancy test.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? 
Her father took a day off work to be at the doctors. After the apt with the doctor we told Jiedyn and ordered Chinese for dinner to celebrate. We told Aunty Kristal, Nana Baker, Uncle Allan, Poppy Leon, Aunty Zoe and Pop that night.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?  
I did and my best friend (Aunty Zoe) came to the ultrasound with me on the 15th of December 2008 when we found out what we were having.

9. WHEN WAS YOUR DUE DATE?
Between April 22nd and May 4th.

10 DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? 
Yes. I was but only for the first two months.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
McDonalds Mayo.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? 
Matthews family wanting her to be named after his mother and sister.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHILD'S SEX? 
A beautiful pink blessing.

DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? 
Yes, I had wanted a boy. I wanted a brother for Jie and because we already had a lot of boys things. I warmed up to the idea of having a daughter after she was born. I remember long conversations with my best friend and feeling like I didn't want her. (post-natal depression)

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 
I have no idea. I wasn't counting.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
I didn't.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? 
N/A

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? 
I didn't, just heartburn.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? 
In a hospital bed at the Bacchus Marsh Hospital.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
3 hours, 30 minutes.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? 
Matt, Jie and I all walked from our home at 2.30am.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Matthew.

23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION?
Vaginal.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
No, nothing.

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 
8 Pound 7 Ounces.

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
6.30am on April the 26th.

30 WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Nevaeh Anne

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR SECOND BABY TODAY?
5 years old.
A photo taken out of Nevaeh's baby journal.

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia