Tuesday 10 January 2023

First Date of 2023


David took me out for dinner over the weekend, to The Brook in Pointcook! While the venue was beautiful and the ambiance and atmosphere was lovely the food wasn’t that great. We stayed a while enjoying a few drinks at the sports bar and talking about life before playing the pokies. 

Afterwards we left heading for the beach where David proposed to me last year. He bought with him two scratchies for us each to do and then held me as the sun went down. 








There was a big beautiful red moon shining down on us as we rolled the windows down allowing the cool breeze in on the way home.

It’s the little things in life. My man and a beautiful night out is exactly what I needed. 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia