Sunday 1 January 2023

Goals!

 My word for this year is..



I have so many goals for 2023. Personal goals, relationship, parenting goals, career goals, financial goals, travel goals; even blogging goals. 

Yesterday on the last day of 2022, my partner David took me to buy a new diary for this year and although I chose a “buisness planner” in it has places for me to brainstorm, make and check off goals in every area of my life. 

My first three January goals are already in there:

1. Pay off my Afterpays (you do not want to know how much I spent for my family over Christmas!) This goal may take two months not one.. eeek!

2. Set the kids up with everything they need for School. New stationary, uniforms, laptops, text books, school fees themselves and everything in between.. double eeek!

3. Put money away for specific things - also known as sowing.. Sowing my money into the things I want to see grow! Like my desire to travel overseas, spoil my kids next Christmas, weekend trips away with the fam, an 18th birthday for my son etc. But also I just want to get better at budgeting and sticking to my financial goals. 

I’m sure you have your own goals for the new year, if you’ve blogged them, please leave you link below so I can check them out. If not, what is one goal you’d like to achieve this year and why? 




0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia