Tuesday 10 January 2023

Hoyts Cinema Docklands

We had a beautiful night at Docklands with the kids who watched the new Avatar in 3D! I really wanted to see it too but not in 3D. They ordered Pizza, Popcorn, drinks and fairy floss to get them through the 3 hour movie while David and I watched Operation Fortune (wouldn’t recommend). Would however, highly recommend the Hoyts experience at Docklands though! Pre bevs at the Bar, serve yourself candy bar and comfy leather recliners! To see the video I created from the night check out my TikTok! 

Here are some photos before we left for the night and headed to my fave side of the road food van on Ballarat Road in Sunshine! 

We finally made it home at 2am! 


0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia