Sunday 11 December 2011

Family Christmas Advent Activities: Days 10 & 11

We're Cancelled..

But we did go out for tea last night and watch carols by candle light at the Bacchus Marsh Village. Here are some of my favorite shots I snapped up tonight..
Jiedyn showing Nevaeh something

A kind lady stepped forward to help an elder of the community 

Beautiful bright eyes

My son on my lap singing with me

My two blessings from the lord
and Jie wearing some pretty cool glasses from his showbag on the way home..
It was another fabulous night which we all enjoyed together, and the best part was that the whole night was based around Jesus and not santa! Bible readings, prayer and hymns.. It was great!!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia