Monday 14 December 2015

It's Holiday Time - December 14

Forgive me for being slack with photos this year. My phone was flat and I forgot to charge my camera battery. But I tell ya what.. I enjoyed this years songs better than last years. Hiram's grade was first and they danced the night away with Cant Stop the Beat. Nevaeh was next with I like To Move It  and Jie's grade was straight after her's with The Candyman Can. He held a yellow candy cane. It was very cool. Hiram was two rows from the back in his performance so I couldn hardly see him but he had fun and Nevaeh was front and centre rocking it out just like her Mama would if she was up there. So proud of each and all of them it was a great little night out.

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia