Friday 16 December 2022

{Flashback Friday} Little One




As I was going through my old hotmail account (which I've had since I was 14 and pleasantly suprised I even remembered the password) I stumbled accross a few photos I never knew I had.. one of them was the one displayed here. This was my son only 1-2 months old. I was a single teen mother, in a new house, in a new little community with no friends or family for support. I look back now and think about how lucky I was! Jiedyn was such a good baby who could just sit for hours and listen to me talk to him about sweet nothings. As he grew I too grew to understand him. What he wanted, what he needed etc. He taught me how to be his Mummy..

1 replied:

Veronica Lee said...

What a cutie!
Beautiful photograph!
Happy Sunday, Melissa!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia