Wednesday 7 December 2022

TDOC2022 Gingerbread Houses






 So our first day of Christmas started today and without me! After work I went to Spotlight to buy some supplies for Christmas Day before I picked David up from work. We got home after 7pm sometime and after checking in on the kids days and organising dinner I went straight to bed. I woke a few times through the night and when David jumped into bed at 10.30pm. 


I woke up at 4.30am to his alarm and haven’t been able to get back to sleep since. It was then that David filled me in on all the fun the kids had last night making their gingerbread houses. He said that they took photos for me to see and that Jie created a gingerbread house wrecked by a tornado! Very creative! 


While I’m bummed that they did their gingerbread houses without me it just goes to show that this is and always has been their most favourite advent activities over the years! 





0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia