Thursday 15 December 2022

TDOC Christmas Cards

 This year I did something I've never done before.

I signed up with Jaqui Lawson E cards for a yearly membership and sent all my co-workers, family and friends and donated $100 to The Neighbours Place on what would have been spent on cards and postage stamps.

The kids still wrote cards though. Jie wrote a card and gave chocolates to his Guitar tutor Mr May and Nevaeh wrote a card and has chocolates for her new friend Karen whom she has been spending time with out on her farm.

David wrote a card and gave chocolates to his best friend long and my Christmas Cards and chocolates went to my BFF's Rachy, Nat, Jules and Sharon.


0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia