Wednesday 1 August 2012

Blogging on the go..


So, here I am blogging from the comfort of my couch! No laptop, no connecting sd cards or cameras into the computer, no opening a million windows to edit photos, download photos or save and upload photos.. I finally got myself a smart phone and joined the 21st century!!

I'm so excited to be blogging this morning using an android app called Blogaway. I can do pretty much anything I would normally do on my laptop using my new Sony Ericsson Xperia 10a I brought off ebay on Friday!

So this means you'll be hearing and seeing a lot more of us in future..

..the first photo for the first post brought to you by my my new phone!

1 replied:

Kate said...

Hey Melissa,

glad you've joined the 21st century. You will now be wondering how you ever managed with out a smart phone! They're great, there are so many cool apps on android which are free. I haven't tried blogaway I might give that a go. I can't remember if I already said this but your blog is lovely

Kate x

p.s great picture!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia