Saturday 4 August 2012

Top 100 in Australia!

This week Jie's hard work and enthusiasm has achieved him 
a ranking in the Mathletics Hall of Fame!
His love for maths came natural to him when he started school this year 
with his mid year report card showing him at a year 1 level. 

I love the concept of the hall of fame as it has really encouraged him.
Not only did he rank 61 this week, but he was the only one of his school in the top one hundred!
There will be no stopping this wise guy in future.
What an achievement!
So proud right now..

*Click the picture to view the mathletics website.. I highly recommend it!

1 replied:

ApplePie said...

I followed you and I just started a blog, it's dutch. But you could use translate of course. Following me would mean alot!
http://likearolemodel.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia