Friday 16 November 2012

Eight Fears.


 Living alone had its advantages, but my fears far outweigh them..

I Fear..

That while putting the bin out someone can walk into my home.

Suffocation. It used to haunt me a lot more while my kids were younger.

My kids not having good wholesome role models and family.

The unpredictability of life and death.

Driving, but mainly being responsible for two other lives.

That I'm not good at being a Mum and sometimes resemble my Mum.

Death, because my kids have no one else and would be split up.

Leaving my kids on their own for more that 5-10 minutes. I would be lost without even one of them.

I'm up to day 3, come join in the



What scares you most when your on your own?

1 replied:

Hilary @ Peanut Butter Spoonfuls said...

I definitely share your fear about someone walking into my house while I wheel out the garbage. Thought I was the only one! I don't think you need to fear your kids having good role models, they have you :)

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia