Monday 19 November 2012

Four Books.

Okay so this one is easy! Four books. Let me split these up though. Two of my most favorite books and the last two books I brought. Books are big in our home, I read daily to the kids and Jie reads daily to me. We don't have a big book collection but the few books we have are in Nevaeh's room because she is our little book worm.

the two books I love are..
Redeeming Love
by Francine Rivers
Water For Elephants
by Sara Gruen

And the last two books I brought were.. 
by Mary Pope Osborne
by David C Cook

Each of these books are unlike the other. The two I recently brought are for Jiedyn's birthday next week. The Action bible will be his first ever bible to love and treasure and the Magic Tree House series are easy to read chapter books that I just know he will fall in love with. 

Do you remember your first book or bible? Tell us about it and join in the 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia