Friday 19 April 2013

Backyard Home Videos..


We don't do this quite often enough. 
Just the three of us in the backyard together. 
Amusing ourselves with just whatever is laying around. 
Last week we had a few days of nice weather. 
I got all my washing done in two days. 
Whenever I go to hang out our washing the kids plead me to push them on the swing. 
Please, please, please Mum?
And eventually I give in!
Here we are, having fun in the backyard together..




 My kids are crazy but kind. 
Nevaeh is such a dare devil. 
She has more guts than I do.

Here is one of Altius who came to play too..
And Jie talking about Bug poo..
They are such happy kids.
Lord I love 'em!

3 replied:

Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry! said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing :-)

KellyLovesCali said...

I can't believe Vaeh is so young and can swing on her own!! A skill so many don't have any more, or at least until they are heaps older. Go SuperMum!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute videos! Glad you got to enjoy some nice weather!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia