Friday 31 May 2013

My Mum

I love everything about these photos.
So young.
So free.
I think Nana said she was around 16.
These were found in a photo album at Dad's. I can't believe he has kept them after all these years. I wonder about what her dreams were, what she wanted to do with her life, if she had close friends she went to school with or how her childhood was. She has never really spoke about any of her ambitions. Everything she spoke about was negative things obviously because of the drinking and drugs. I guess too we tend to remember the bad things in our life more than the good. She may have told me but I have no memories of them. In these photo's she looks so free, I wonder if she felt that way then.. I guess I'll never know..

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia